- This VEU certificate creation report is for creation between 16/06/2019 and 30/06/2019.
- The VEEC price increased to $22.80 for the week from last week’s price of $20.65
- The 2019 target is 6.3M with currently 7,046,137 already Registered or Created.
- The 2020 target is 6,500,000.
- This means in total, the scheme needs to be create 5,953,863 VEECs between today and the end of 2020. (79 creation weeks)
- To achieve the 2020 target we need to average 75k certificates per week.
- Average creation for 2019 to this point has been 87k VEECs/week.
- Current 3-week average is 148k VEECs/week.
- Targets for 2021, 2022 & 2023 are being discussed at the moment and will be published soon
- Below are last week’s results in detail.
In the week ending 30th June 2019, VEEC creation was as follows:
- 355,799 certificates created
- The average for the last 3 weeks is now 148k certificates.
- Commercial Lighting contributed 189,681 (53%) compared to 34,633 (39%) the previous week.
- Updated 21A contributed 99,952 VEECs (28%) created compared to 39,294 VEECs (44%) the week before.
The graph below shows the overall trend of total VEECs created each week.
The graph below shows creation against targets. The right hand axis is for the cumulative creation and cumulative target, and the left hand axis the weekly creation. Please note, this is creation – not all VEECs created are registered.
To give you a visual breakdown of Activities for the week, please see below.