Month-In-Review: VEU Report
- Total VEECs creation for the month has been 533K.
- 21A contributed the highest number of VEECs created across all the activities.
- Activity 34 creation remained steady for the month of August.
- 21B, 21C, 21D, & 21E were the least contributing activities while compared to 34 & 21A.
VEU Certificate Creation Report- creation between 22/09/2019 and 29/09/2019.
- 117,756 certificates created were created for the period between 22/09/2019 and 29/09/2019.
- Commercial Lighting contributed 38,324 VEECs (32.55%) compared to 43,929 VEECs (27.77%) created in the week before.
- Updated 21A contributed 54,815 VEECs (46.55%) compared to 83,569 VEECs (52.83%) created in the week before.
- The VEEC price was at $22.50 down from $22.60 COB last Friday.
- The 2019 target is 6.3M with currently 8,746,036 VEECs already Registered or Created.
- The 2020 target is 6.5M.
- This means in total, the scheme needs to create 4,054,498 VEECs between today and the end of 2020. (66 creation weeks)
- To achieve the 2020 target we need to average 61.4k certificates per week.
- Average creation for 2019 to this point has been 100k VEECs/week.
NB: data is based on creation. Not all VEECs created are registered.
Weekly: Total Certificate Creation breakdown
Weekly: Total Certificate Creation Pie Chart
Month-In-Review: Certificate Creation Activity Trends Across Activity 21 & 34, Water Heating & Other
Month-In-Review: Certificate Creation Activity Trends & Breakdown Across Activity 21 & 34