NOTE: THIS REPORT REFLECTS VEEC CREATION FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS
This VEU certificate creation report is for creation between 14/07/2019 and 28/07/2019
- The VEEC price closed on 28/07/2019 at $22.60, the same closing price as on 14/07/2019
- The 2019 target is 6.3M with currently 7,503,924 already Registered or Created.
- The 2020 target is 6,500,000.
- This means in total, the scheme needs to be create 5,296,076 VEECs between today and the end of 2020. (75 creation weeks)
- To achieve the 2020 target we need to average 70k certificates per week.
- Average creation for 2019 to this point has been 90k VEECs/week.
- Targets for 2021, 2022 & 2023 are being discussed at the moment and will be published soon.
- Below are last week’s results in detail.
In the fortnight ending 28th July 2019, VEEC creation was as follows:
- 243,352 certificates created
- Commercial Lighting contributed 51,944 VEECs (21%) compared to 72,723 VEECs (34%) the week before.
- Updated 21A contributed 133,079 VEECs (55%) created compared to 99,204 VEECs (46%) the week before
The graph below shows creation against target. The right hand axis is for the cumulative creation and cumulative target, and the left hand axis the weekly creation. Please note, this is creation – not all VEECs created are registered.
The graph below shows the overall trend of total VEECs created each week.
To give you a visual breakdown of Activities for the week, please see below.