VEU Certificate Creation Report
This VEU certificate creation report is for creation between 18/08/2019 and 25/08/2019.
- 106,968 certificates created were created for the period between 18/08/2019 and 25/08/2019.
- Commercial Lighting contributed 26,264 VEECs (24.55 %) compared to 31,261 VEECs (25.40 %) created in the week before.
- Updated 21A contributed 58,538 VEECs (54.72%) compared to 63,382 VEECs (51.49%) created in the week before.
- The VEEC price was at $22.05 down from $22.15 COB last Friday.
- The 2019 target is 6.3M with currently 8,052,400 already Registered or Created.
- The 2020 target is 6.5M.
- This means in total, the scheme needs to create 4,747,600 VEECs between today and the end of 2020. (71 creation weeks)
- To achieve the 2020 target we need to average 68k certificates per week.
- Average creation for 2019 to this point has been 94.5k VEECs/week.
Please note, this is creation – not all VEECs created are registered.
Certificate Creation Breakdown
Total Weekly Creation Pie Chart