Month-In-Review: VEU Report
- Last week creation of 162,895 VEECs was the highest for the month of August.
- 21A contributed the highest number of VEECs created across all the activities.
- Activity 34 creation remained steady for the month of August.
- 21B, 21C, 21D, & 21E were the least contributing activities while compared to 34 & 21A.
Weekly VEU Certificate Creation Report – creation between 25th Aug-1st Sept 2019.
- 162,895 certificates created were created for the period between 25/08/2019 and 01/09/2019.
- Commercial Lighting contributed 58,545 VEECs (35.94%) compared to 26,264 VEECs (24.55%) created in the week before.
- Updated 21A contributed 72,352 VEECs (44.42%) compared to 58,538 VEECs (54.72%) created in the week before.
- The VEEC price was at $22.65 up from $22.05 COB last Friday.
- The 2019 target is 6.3M with currently 8,215,745 VEECs already Registered or Created.
- The 2020 target is 6.5M.
- This means in total, the scheme needs to create 4,584,255 VEECs between today and the end of 2020. (70 creation weeks)
- To achieve the 2020 target we need to average 65.5k certificates per week.
- Average creation for 2019 to this point has been 96k VEECs/week.
NB: data is based on creation. Not all VEECs created are registered.
Weekly & Month-In-Review: Certificate Creation Breakdown
Weekly: Total Certificate Creation Pie Chart
Month-In-Review: Certificate Creation Activity Trends Across Activity 21 & 34, Water Heating & Other
Month-In-Review: Certificate Creation Activity Trends & Breakdown Across Activity 21 & 34