- Certificate creation continues strong form, with 13K certificates over created over the required weekly target of 76k certificates
- There was still a small decrease of $0.20 in spot price to $20.65
- June 30 deadline for creating certificates from 2018 work fast approaching
- The VEEC price decreased $0.20 for the week to $20.65 from last week’s price of $20.85
- The 2019 target is 6.3M with currently 6,692,330 already Registered or Created.
- The 2020 target is 6,500,000.
- This means in total, the scheme needs to be create 6,107,670 VEECs between today and the end of 2020. (81 creation weeks)
- To achieve the 2020 target we need to average 75k certificates per week.
- Average creation for 2019 to this point has been 79k VEECs/week.
- Current 3-week average is 108k VEECs/week.
- Targets for 2021, 2022 & 2023 are being discussed at the moment and will be published soon.
- Below are last week’s results in detail.
In the week ending 16th June 2019, VEEC creation was as follows:
- 89,379 down 36% compared to the previous week’s creation of 140,160
- The average for the last 3 weeks is now 108,385
- Commercial Lighting contributed 34,633 (39%) compared to 66,848 (48%) the previous week.
- Updated 21A contributed 39,294 VEECs (44%) created compared to 49,088 VEECs (35%) the week before.
- The VEEC spot price was $20.65 COB Friday, down $0.20 from the previous Friday.
The graph below shows the overall trend of total VEECs created each week.
The graph below shows creation against targets. The right hand axis is for the cumulative creation and cumulative target, and the left hand axis the weekly creation. Please note, this is creation – not all VEECs created are registered.
To give you a visual breakdown of Activities for the week, please see below.