NOTE: THIS REPORT REFLECTS VEEC CREATION FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS
This VEU certificate creation report is for creation between 30/06/2019 and 14/07/2019
- The VEEC price decreased to $22.60 for the week from last week’s price of $22.80
- The 2019 target is 6.3M with currently 7,261,276 already Registered or Created.
- The 2020 target is 6,500,000.
- This means in total, the scheme needs to be create 5,538,724 VEECs between today and the end of 2020. (77 creation weeks)
- To achieve the 2020 target we need to average 72k certificates per week.
- Average creation for 2019 to this point has been 88k VEECs/week.
- Targets for 2021, 2022 & 2023 are being discussed at the moment and will be published soon.
- Below are last week’s results in detail.
In the week ending 14th July 2019, VEEC creation was as follows:
- 215,185 certificates created
- Commercial Lighting contributed 72,723 (34%) compared to 189,681 (53%) the previous week.
- Updated 21A contributed 99,204 VEECs (46%) created compared to 99,952 VEECs (28%) the week before.
The graph below shows creation against target. The right hand axis is for the cumulative creation and cumulative target, and the left hand axis the weekly creation.
Please note, this is creation – not all VEECs created are registered.
The graph below shows creation against targets. The right hand axis is for the cumulative creation and cumulative target, and the left hand axis the weekly creation. Please note, this is creation – not all VEECs created are registered.
To give you a visual breakdown of Activities for the week, please see below.